Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm coming to Shepparton (and I'm bringing my camera!)

The title above says it all. I'll be in Shepparton from January 12th - 14th and I'll have my camera in tow. Meaning, I'd love to hang out and photograph all of you lovely Shepparton families.

I'm available for sessions on each of those days, and have so ideas of some great locations we can head to. Certainly helps that I know the area like the back of my hand.

Shoot me an email if you'd like to book in for a session meaghan@meaghancook.com. It's only a short visit (promise I'll come for longer next time) so there's only limited spots. First in will have the pick of the times.

And what's an entry without a photo? You haven't seen much of Ryan lately because my journal has been full of my work photographs. I snapped this the other day just after nap time. He'll be out of his cot soon, he's way to big for it now. So wanted to get some photos of him in it. I'll spare you the photos that make him look like he's in a prison for the under 3 set.




Looking forward to hearing from, hanging out with, and photographing Sheppatonian families!

* Meaghan

2 comments:

Mark December 14, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

I have an idea.......

Keep driving and come to Bathurst!! I need a photo with my new little man & his beautiful mum.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE December 15, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

I'd love to come up! But I'm thinking it'd be one heck of a road trip ...

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP