Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just cruising

Over the long weekend we piled into the car and took the windy road to Lorne. Sure, Lorne has changed. Development has made it's home there. But I don't mind. I still love the shore line, the pier that's not too far from the pub, and the formidable hills that overlook the town.

Amba, Miles, Ryan and I wandered the beach, ate some very overpriced hamburgers, bounced our lunch up on the trampolines and paddled about on the river.



Okay, so Amba did the paddling, the boys did the fish spotting, and I did the standing on swing bridge drinking hot chocolate. Paddling just ain't my thing. My legs are too short.

* Meaghan

2 comments:

Christine Pobke January 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Ooh!! I drove through Lorne last year while doing the Great Ocean Road drive! :) Lovely shot!

Lara January 28, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Another awesome photo. I wonder if Miles and Ryan looked as happy as Sarah did when we went on one in Bangkok - pure joy! I really like how the boat is sitting deeper on Amba's side! It's a great photo that is for sure.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP