Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Beer family

I've decided that I love photographing families. I love watching parents interact with their children, watching children interact with the world.

I used to think photographing families was too hard. Chasing littlies around is so tiring. But the more I do it, the more I love it. It's the chance to see how each and every family is unique in everything they do.

The wonderful Beer family helped me realise my love for capturing families.



I spent a golden afternoon with Jess, Steve and Liam. Jess and Steve are so warm, so open. They sweetness and love they show to Liam is inspiring.



Oh my oh my Liam is cute!



This photo cracks.me.up. Why is it that all little kids love to give the biggest, sloppiest, kisses?



Liam is fast. Like all toddlers, he moved quick, laughed loudly and ran me ragged. It was exhilarating because he let me into his world and let me laugh along with him.





I've known Steve and Jess for forever and a day. It made my heart glow to see them with their little boy, and to see them so darn happy. It really was a golden afternoon.



* Meaghan

6 comments:

gemma Higgins-Sears February 7, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

oh i just LOVE that one of him poking over the wood! stunning session M... beautiful..

Natalie February 8, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

the colours are gorgeous! I love photographing families - they are one of my favourite sessions to shoot. I love the eyes peering over shot! Awesome images for the family.

Melanie Birt February 8, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Love the light... and the "Sloppy kiss"... I'm sure the family are going to be v. happy with these images

Amber February 8, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Beautiful fun family photos.
I love that chair. I have one similar from when I was a kid and im racking my brain where I can use it.

Sarah February 8, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Wait...that's Steve! Amazing colours. Love this!

Nathan Vale February 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

I love photographing families too. Meaghan, you have done an awesome job with this one.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP