Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ooo baby I love your way

Please excuse my inexcusable reference to Peter Frampton's unforgivable song, but those lyrics kept running through my head when I was photographing Taj.

He had a way. He just had a way.






I photographed Olivia when she was pregnant, and she had a way about her too. I can see it in Taj. There's a presence about them.









Olivia was much like me before Taj was born. Worried about how she would handle it? Would she be maternal enough? Having a baby is a huge unknown, the the worries are very real.



Now that Taj has arrived, Olivia is proving her worries to be baseless. She's a natural mother. A natural, doting, glowing mother. She's even taken him on a plane already. Talk about a duck to water.









This kid is dynamite. A gentle bundle of dynamite. It was a privilege to be able to photograph him, and have him reach out and touch my camera.



* Meaghan

10 comments:

Alicia - Savvy Studios February 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Oh wow! Look at those eyes. Just beautiful and captured perfectly.

Amanda Keeys February 10, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

What a stunning baby and a GORGEOUS mama too! Love how classic the bnws are.

Narrelle February 10, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

What a beautiful bubba (just adore that wrinkly bum, lol). And how gorgeous is his mama. Love your description of them - they both sound so wonderful to be around. x

Belinda Cook February 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Hasn't he got the most gorgeous eyes! You have captured beautifully the connection the mother & son have. Just lovely :-)

Peta February 10, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Gorgeous. I just love that last shot!

PRU February 10, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

yeah thanks for that.. now it's in my head!!! love that first one.. LOVE IT! X

Claire February 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

utterly GORGEOUS!! and so many cute bum shots!

ashley February 12, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Precious! Love the session. The one of mom and baby at the window is just gorgeous:) And wow! Those eyes!

Unknown February 26, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

YOu got it goin on Meaghan! Theses are mega fresh ;)

Mary February 28, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

great work! so happy to see lovely use of good ole natural light! too adorable!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP