Monday, May 10, 2010

Wedding - Jo and Ben

I always love the getting ready part of a wedding. The nerves, the laughing, the last minutes checks. While getting ready Jo was very calm, very joyous. She chatted, laughed but didn't fuss or fret. 'I'm ready,' Jo said. 'I'm ready to marry Ben.'





















On to the stunning Narmbool estate for the ceremony. Jo wanted her wedding to have an old-world, elegant feel to it. Given that, Narmbool was the perfect backdrop. And in autumn, my oh my, the beautiful colours!









For a couple who claimed they weren't into 'lovey-dovey', Jo and Ben's wedding was one hundred percent romantic. With a touch of humour thrown in for good measure.







I love the quiet moments in a wedding. They are just as special as the declarations of love and the first dance.























I asked Ben to hold Jo's gorgeous bouquet. He took that to mean toss it in the air. So glad he did because I love the resulting photos. Good catch Ben!













To you both, my very best. Continue to laugh they way you do with each other and life will be nothing but roses.



You can view Ben and Jo's wedding slideshow HERE.

* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

6 comments:

gabe aceves May 12, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

meaghan- these look beautiful. wonderful job on the whole set!

Kelly Trow May 12, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Oh, just beautiful Meaghan! What lovely surroundings and you've captured the love on the day just wonderfully x

Sophie May 12, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

So many fabulous images. Love the look of concentration on the girl applying the lipstick...gold!

Leah Kua May 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

So many stunning images. You captured the vibrant fun and natural beauty of their day perfectly!

Karen Buckle May 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Wow Meaghan! You have done an amazing job with this wedding! Lots of fun moments and what a stunning location and the light is devine! Great work!

Justin Hill May 13, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Absolutely inspiring Meaghan. I love your simple, candid moments, and all of your images have such a beautiful, natural warmth, both in colour and capture! Thanks for sharing ;-)

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP