Monday, May 17, 2010

Sweetheart session - Luci and Vladimir

I said to Luci that she could bring as many props as she wanted along to this photo shoot. I'm so glad she took me literally. When she and Valdimir rolled up it looked like they were moving house due to all the (awesome!) stuff in their car. I clapped my hands, jumped up and down a little and didn't even try to contain my delight.

When I pulled a pink toaster out of their boot and looked at Luci quizzically she smiled at me. 'I thought it'd be fun,' she said, and that's exactly why I love these two so much. They are into fun. Fun, fun, fun.









Apparently love is the cornerstone of a good relationship. but fun has got to be right up there along side it. Luci and Vladimir enjoy each other's company enormously, and the feeling is infectious. I couldn't help but enjoy myself around them.











If they came up with such great things for their sweetheart session, then I can't wait to see what they will produce for their wedding. Whatever they do it will be unique, authentic and fun (of course).





Luci, I'm in love with this photo of you. It really shows your warmth and beauty. (Not to mention that killer jacket.)



Thank you both, for being yourselves.




* Meaghan


Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

7 comments:

Renee Bell May 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

ohhhh fun fun fun!!!
fantastic pics!!

Peta May 18, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

So gorgeous and fun. I love that pink skirt.

LCM May 18, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Ohhh Meaghan, so so so beautiful!! Thank you for capturing our essence. You make me feel good about our love!

xoxox
Luci

Life at no2 May 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Love the gumball machine! Great photos again Meaghan! Maybe soon you can do a sweetheart session for me now that I am engaged!! Looks like I didn't have to wait for you after all!

Jo ashworth May 18, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

fantastic Meaghan - so much fun, yep - love that last image too

Turvey family May 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

oh Meaghan...what a fabulous wedding these two are going to have ...and hoe spectacular are thses photos??? LOVE them all.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE May 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Luci, that's the biggest compliment you can give me, to say that my photos make you feel good about your love. Thank you kind soul. x

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP