Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quite time

I'm at my computer desk with a cup of peppermint tea and am knuckling down and editing photos. I find the task quite relaxing, meditative even. I listen to my favourite podcast or let Last.fm choose my music for me. I zone out completely and the hours fly by easily. Some photographers bemoan the time spent in front of the computer, but I find solace in it. It's my quiet time, my 'me' time.

It's especially wonderful when I'm editing photos like this. Both their expressions just make me melt.



I'm off to boil the kettle to make more tea, then back to editing.

* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

6 comments:

Anonymous May 18, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Oh, so sweet! Beautiful photo :)

Rachel

Renee Bell May 18, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

beautiful!!!

Katie Toland May 19, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

That is adorable Meaghan. Great capture!
(oh and I love the quiet time too... I just don't love it when I can't get some quiet time)

Kelly May 19, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

aww, what a beautiful moment in time captured.

Bekie Marie May 19, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Oh this is a beautiful shot!!
I'm a peppermint tea addict too! Luurve it, especially when editing!!! lol

Gemma Troy May 21, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

so gorgeous! The light is stunning!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP