Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT workshop!

UPDATE: THE WORKSHOP HAS SOLD OUT.

I'm so pleased to announce that I'll be running another ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT workshop. I'm looking forward to meeting 8 new enthusiastic people and hanging out with them for a day.

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 25th 2010.



For more information, or to book a place simply email workshops@meaghancook.com

* Meaghan

I've also decided that I'm only going to be running workshops in the Geelong area for the time being. As much as I would love to travel to other places with the workshop, it's just a bit too difficult at the moment. Ah the joys of running a business with two small children tugging on your skirt.


Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

astrogirl529 June 17, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Ah wish I could come!

Kellie June 17, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

I wish I could come too! :(

claire June 17, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

and on my birthday! so glad the first went well :)

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP