Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cronin family

It was icy down in Geelong early saturday morning. Sunny, but icy. I took my hat off to the people sweating it out running up and down the stairs at eastern beach. I also felt glad that I was there to photograph the Cronin family, and wasn't joining in the boxing boot camp.

We managed to shoo the boxers out of the way in order to take some family photographs of the Cronin family. The entire family was together to celebrate Ron's birthday, and had the forethought to organise for some photos whilst everyone was in the same place at the same time.



Ron is one of those salt of the earth people. He chatted with me warmly and earnestly. He helped with the grandchildren and laughed with his son. Ron was a man with gravitas.





I felt lucky to spend the morning with all three generations. They don't live close to each other, spending time together had them all in good spirits. They braved the freezing wind whirling in off the bay and smiled sweetly for my camera.

Even the kids!



Happy birthday Ron. You have a beautiful family of whom I know you are very proud. It was wonderful to meet you all.



* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

4 comments:

dani June 20, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

gorgeous bright colours Meaghan, the family will love these!!!

Lyn Walkerden June 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

What a lovely family! Great shots Meaghan!

Belinda Cook June 21, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

These are beautiful Meaghan, i'm sure the family will absolutely treasure them x

Bianca Dopson June 22, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Oh these are great! I love all their smiles, they are all so happy!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP