Sunday, July 25, 2010

ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT workshop

What I've decided I love most about these workshops is that it's a two way learning experience. So while it's my role to teach, to show and to inspire, I always end up learning things and being inspired myself.

We were blessed with one of those fluke warm winter days. It was bright and there was so much glare for our gorgeous apple orchard shoot - all the better for practicing shooting in difficult lighting conditions!



The Morris Minor was lent to us by the owner of the apple orchard. Very generous, and perfect for the shoot.



I *loved* styling this shoot. From the paper bunting, to the bottles hanging in the tree with little flowers in them, to the pink milk, to the cake. I think I had just as much fun putting it together as I did seeing the participants enjoy shooting it all.

















A massive shout out and a whole lot of love goes to my gorgeous models for the day. Steph, Kris, Monique and Pete might be familiar to you. I've been lucky enough to photograph them all before, and it was wonderful to see them all again. They were brave to front a field of photographers, but I'm glad they did because they were not only beautiful but a whole lot of fun.



Thanks to all the girls who came along, for giving me the chance to share what I know and love, for asking questions and being inquisitive, for sharing your light bulb moments with me, and promising to keep me updated as you grow as photographers.

* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

Anonymous July 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Thank you Meaghan – you inspired me to work harder at what I love and enjoy doing...
Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful fun filled information on photography...
And more importantly Thank you for sharing yourself with us...
Loraine

astrogirl529 July 26, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Ahhh! Beautiful shots Meghan, they all look gorgeous. Hi friends!!

Claire July 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Amazing! That you are xox

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP