Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweetheart Session - Stephanie and Kris

I've got to fess up.

I nearly got us all killed!

Taking Steph and Kris to the Drysdale train station seemed like a winner of an idea until a train came hurtling down the tracks towards us. (Okay, so it was more crawling than hurtling, being a steam train and all. And we had enough time to get up off the tracks AND set up another shot with the train in it. So we weren't really in any danger. But I still felt awful. Photographer care=fail!)

Steph and Kris did what they do best though. They laughed.





Moments before snail train appeared.





Heeelllllllooooooo my chalkboards!





Soft and sweet and sigh worthy.



Steph and Kris took me to Buckley's Falls in Geelong. To the exact spot where Kris got down on one knee and proposed to Steph in fact. They even did a mini-reinactment for me - minus the nerves, but still with a little blushing from Steph.



Stand there, shut your eyes and be in love. Mission accomplished!



* Meaghan

9 comments:

sarah July 1, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

I'm pretty sure I declare "my favourite session" a lot, but I think this one is my favourite! OK, maybe one of a few favourites...But the sweetness factor is just exploding off the screen! I think I might have fallen in love with Stephanie and Kris too!

Kirsten July 1, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Love them. Just gorgeous! and fun!

whint July 1, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Oh these are lovely... love the reflection one..... love the emotion of the one before it too... fab!

Felicity July 1, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Beautiful!! I love your chalkboards... such a cute idea. They look like such a sweet couple!

Angie King July 1, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Love the chalkboards such a great idea!!!

Jayne July 1, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Great shots - gorgeous girl! Very photogenic couple. My fav is the reflection shot.

susan Wall July 2, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

cute, sexy and SWEET! loved them. wonderful Meaghan!!

Fran Paysen July 2, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

These are so great. Love them all. So creative and beautiful.

Baby Photographer Sydney June 23, 2012 at 5:00 AM  

very nice post, i certainly love this website, carry on it..

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP