Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big week on the horizon

I spent this past weekend in the company of my dearest friends. There was much talking, red wine drinking, lamb roast eating, and general high spirits. These girls (not all of whom are pictured) are my family. I would walk the earth for them. Sharing a weekend with them is like being home. Complete with home made blueberry and almond tart.

geelongphotographer01


Big week coming up. I'm going to be announcing my new workshop and opening up places on Thursday. I'm going to be announcing it first in my newsletter, then 24 hours later here on my blog.

If you'd like to join the mailing list ...










Sign up for The Boutique newsletter
* indicates required

















Oh, and what's the new workshop about? Well, a little clue is that it's not about teaching photography, but for people wanting to take their photography past the hobby stage. (Kinda big hint!)

Have a great week!

*Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

2 comments:

Life at no2 August 16, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

I'm very excited! I will be on my computer all day Thursday! Sounds like you have been a very busy chick of late x

Lara August 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

are they gorgeous.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP