Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baking

meaghancook-1

meaghancook-2

meaghancook-3

meaghancook-5

meaghancook-6

meaghancook-7

meaghancook-9

meaghancook-10

meaghancook-11

meaghancook-12

meaghancook-13

meaghancook-14

meaghancook-16

meaghancook-17

meaghancook-18

* Meaghan

I've had people asking about the possibility of taking my photography and business workshops on the road. But where would I go? People have been kindly suggesting place over on my facebook page. If you'd like me to come to your city or town, leave me a comment and let me know.


Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

8 comments:

Tracy Wallace September 15, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Those looks super easy and super yummy! i bet they're all gone by now.

Tracy Wallace September 15, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Those looks super easy and super yummy! i bet they're all gone by now.

Kelly September 15, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Yum and your beautiful family shots looks amazing!

Julian Beattie September 16, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

These shots are just adorable. Love the perfect WB, too!

sheena September 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

your blog is super cute!

Kim Selby September 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Meaghan - these photos just make me happy. Such a gorgeous little event to capture. It is soooooo wonderful seeing your business go from strength to strength lovely girl. xx

Gemma higgins-sears September 23, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

YUM... gorgeous images of your boys too :) they are so divine!

yasra September 24, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

wow! these baking shots are so cool. love love love the first two shots. I only wish my baking process was as clean and tidy as this. :) and of course, that kid is a cutie...

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP