Sunday, September 26, 2010

The good kind of tired

I'm curled up on the couch, watching old Big Bang Theory episodes and eating left over scones. My first Rock What You've Got photography business workshop has been over for a few hours now. And I'm so tired.

But I realised that it's the good kind of tired. That one where you can hardly keep your eyes open, yet you feel really content. Despite being exhausted, and having a scratchy throat (got to expect that after talking for seven hours), I'm feeling blissfully happy. It's kinda like the hard earned thirst VB talk about, but substitute the beer for my bed. I've had such a big day, and feel I've really earned my sleep tonight.

The workshop was great. So great. Beyond great. I'll talk more about it later in the week though (with more pictures than just the door to the loft where we had the workshop). For now for me it's back to the telly and the scones.

meaghancook2

Thanks to everyone who sent their words of encouragement and support before the workshop. I carried your thoughts with me through the day.

* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

Claire September 27, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Hooray Meaghan!!! That's awesome xox

Miss Mel September 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

You did so well Meaghan! I am an even bigger fan of you now after having met you and hearing all the things you shared with us. You've helped me so much, and I look forward to more workshops!

Melissa

Sarah Bowen September 27, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

The workshop was indeed beyond great, you did an awesome job Meaghan and I know everyone there got a lot of out it. (Even people who weren't there- Cain says thanks for the leftover food!)

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP