Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bent family [Geelong, VIC]

I wasn't going to post another shoot this year, but I had this one up my little sleeve and really wanted to share it. How could I not? Afterall, I'm always the child who peeks at her Christmas presents under the tree.

I've gotten to know Lauren and Ashley over the last few years. As with all good friendships, they begin in unusual ways. Ashely sold me my camera. He handed me my new baby and our friendship was set in stone. Ashely said to me once 'you should meet my sister. She's into photography too.' So I met Lauren. We became firm friends faster than you can say 'what camera do you shoot with?'

And now I've I've collected the whole family set.

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

meaghancook03

meaghancook04

meaghancook05

Ashley and Lauren have made it cool to love your mum. And when you've got a mum as abundantly wonderful as Margi, you'd love her to the hill tops too.

meaghancook06

meaghancook07

meaghancook08

meaghancook09

meaghancook10

meaghancook11

Meaghan, for goodness sake, hold your bleepin' camera straight!

meaghancook12

Much better.

And you know what, sometimes a photo where everyone is standing together looking at the camera and smiling isn't overdone and boring. Sometimes, it's just plain perfect.

meaghancook13

* Meaghan

Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

fiona andersen December 17, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Holy moley what a gorgeous family..... perfect in every way.... sometimes the camera doesn't have to be straight!!! xxx Just beautiful

Angie Baxter December 18, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

This is a gorgeous series - they must be wrapped. Love the last shot!

Fiona Lumsdaine December 18, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

And what a smile!! These are just gorgeous!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP