Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wedding - Luci and Vladimir [Queenscliff, VIC]

When Luci and Vladimir first met, they found they had a common story to share. They had both immigrated to Australia around the same time in their lives, and had both faced the same difficulties. Despite being from vastly different parts of the world (Vladimir from Russia and Luci from America) they both spoke of feeling lost and alone. "I'd always kept those feeling's with me," said Valdimir to me once, "until I met Luci. I didn't feel alone anymore."

The connection of Luci and Vladimir really is like they've found their other half.

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

meaghancook03

meaghancook04

meaghancook05

meaghancook06

meaghancook07

meaghancook08

meaghancook09

meaghancook10

meaghancook11

meaghancook12

meaghancook13

meaghancook14

meaghancook15

meaghancook16

meaghancook17

meaghancook18

meaghancook19

meaghancook20

meaghancook21

meaghancook22

meaghancook23

I peeked over Helen's shoulder as she chatted to her grandmother and other family relatives in the U.S via Skype. Helen told them about Vladimir forgetting to bring his suit pants to Queenscliff, and the pandemonium that ensued, and they roared with laughter. It was *almost* like they were really in the room. They were definitely in everyone's hearts.

meaghancook24

meaghancook25

meaghancook26

meaghancook27

meaghancook28

meaghancook29

meaghancook30

* Meaghan

7 comments:

Steven Elmer January 12, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

Dang! I swear you get better and better and better every time. That shoe shot is ace!

Christine January 12, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

beautiful work my dearest. :)

www.photobyhelena.com January 13, 2011 at 6:29 AM  

love this visual story!

Jen Stocks January 13, 2011 at 8:04 AM  

So clean, crisp and stunning. You have the most amazing eye.

Seona Mercer January 13, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Stunning! I love how you have tailored your style of photography for the style of this wedding, it all tied together perfectly, I love your poses and tones, lovely light, most enjoyable ! Thanks for sharing !

Kristen Cook January 13, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Simply delicious

susan wall January 13, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

yep, you totally rock!
too many favourite shots for me :)

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP