Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bush getaway

A weekend away. A few clicks out of Beechworth. Turning leaves and an open fire. Friends, very dear friends. Wine glasses filled to the brim. Gumboots and walking trails. Food so good, so robust, so earthly. Peace.and.quiet.

meaghancook-meaghancook-1

Thank you, to Lara and Paul, for the most wonderful of weekends. We loved every breath of fresh air, every cup of tea, every conversation held as the clocked clicked closer to 3am.

* Meaghan

Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

Nicole Hastings May 16, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Beautiful Meaghan looks so relaxing!

Unknown May 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

It was so fab to see you for longer than an afternoon and what cracker-jack photos you've taken. I'm looking at them whilst I eat the last of the cupcake icing (san cake)!
Your kids are just brilliant, so good at finding bugs and so happy to be accidentally pushed into the bushes. I've been reminded that I forgot to thank you for that 52nd cup of tea. Thanks for coming, 'twas a pleasure to have you stay.

Lara Kelly May 16, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Actually it was me, not paulhobson62 who wrote that. I bet he feels the same way though!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP