Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've been imbued!

I'm so glad I live in the age of blogs. I lurve blogs. All kinds of blogs. Photography blogs, craft blogs, fashion blogs, blogs about nothing more than the rantings of a 32 year old Seattle accountant. They're voyeurism in it's simplest form. 


I spend way too much time reading other people's blogs. I could pretend to fell guilty about it, but heck, I love them too much to feel guilty. 

So you can bet I was over the moon when I was featured on another blog. I went all pink and rosie and had to sit down with a strong cuppa. 

imbued

Kristy Marek, the wonderful wedding planner behind Imbue Weddings has a blog. Be Imbued is all about providing inspiring ideas to brides. Kristy saw my photos from Peter and Georgia's wedding and wanted to feature them on the blog. 

Did I mention I went all pink and rosie? 

To read about me go to Be Imbued.

Be Imbued has now been added to the lengthy list of blogs I check regularly. My list is getting pretty long, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

kim selby March 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Congrats Meaghan! Well deserved your photos are gorgeous.

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Oh how cool... huge congrats babe!

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

yay how exciting!!!!

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

that is very exciting and well deserved..congrats..xoxo

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP