Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sharla and Ryan fall in love

I've been busting to put these photos on show. They're of Sharla and Ryan, who I had the absolute pleasure of spending a Sunday morning with. 


sharla6

sharla5 

Sharla is American and met Ryan when she arrived in Nagambie to try her hand at working on a winery. Ryan is a Nagambie boy and had been working there for a few years. There must have been something in the wine they were making! 

sharla7

sharla4

Their wedding is going to be in Canada. Sharla is doing a stella job organising it from all the way out here. She's got her mum in Canada to help her with things over there. 

sharla3

These guys were awesome fun. They were so relaxed with each other, and in front of the camera. I just had to point my camera at them really. 

Sharla discovered this ride on mower at one of the locations we went to and burst out laughing. They get about on tractors at their work, so it was a bit of fun to get a shot of the two of them on the mower. 

sharla8

This is one of my favourite photos from the day. It's them. Pure and simple. 

sharla1

My best wishes go to Sharla and Ryan. And I'm totally green with envy because they are going tripping around Europe for their honeymoon. I'm considering hiding in their luggage. 


Are you recently engaged? Ask about The Boutique's Sweetheart sessions

4 comments:

kim selby March 3, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Gorgeous shots.I love that second black and white one.

fona25 March 3, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

I LOVE that first one Meaghan, great job!

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Fab shots Meaghan, I am so looking forward to my session...I get excited everytime I visit your blog :)

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Oh these are gorgeous. What a great location too! She looks like Christy Turlington in that 2nd shot. What a gorgeous couple, and love the surroundings.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP