Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can you smell that?

That's my new perfume. My new mothers day perfume. It's all wintery and warm and spicy smelling. Smells so darn good.

And see that necklace I'm wearing. That's my new necklace. My new mother's day necklace. Hand picked by Miles. It's perfect, and something I would have chosen myself. Plan to wear it everyday, till the ribbon disintegrates and falls apart.



Feeling completely spoiled and loved.

In other news, I'll be out of the office this week. The boys and I are heading up to Shepparton for a visit. We are expecting lots of grandparent doting, coffees with friends, and a visit to SPC to stock up on tinned goods.

If you're wanting to contact me, just give me a call (0419335563) because I won't have email access.

And in completely unrelated news how funny are kids with mustaches?



Catch you all when I get back,
* Meaghan

4 comments:

Lyn Walkerden May 11, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Happy Mothers Day to you! I love the necklace!

Melissa Stampa May 11, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Sounds like you had a fantastic mothers day! Loving that moustache shot! LOL. Too cute.

Melody May 11, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Awww! What a beautiful necklace!

Enjoy your time away!

And LOL at the mustache!

Denning family May 28, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

you are so honest. that's why I like you. now...does my bum look big in this?? ha

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP