Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just a moment

There is always one moment during a wedding when I stop. I forget that I'm supposed to be working, supposed to be shooting. Instead I get caught up in the fact that it's two people up there who love each other endlessly getting married. I've always gotten to know the couple, so it always feel personal. I've been known to tear up.



So it might be unprofessional, but I can't help it. At every wedding, at least once, I stop and enjoy the moment.

* Meaghan

Thanks to Andrea for taking this photo, you gem you.

What I'm reading: Design Sponge (reason why to be revealed soon)
What I'm listening to: Train song done by Feist featuring Bon Iver

5 comments:

Jenny Goddard September 24, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Gorgeous Meaghan! x

Narrelle September 24, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

I totally get what you're saying! And it's not unprofessional at all. I think it's great to connect with your clients in such a way. I'm usually a blubbing mess myself. lol

Sarah September 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Lovely!

Jo Ashworth September 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

and that is why people love you doing their weddings, and you do such a great job!!

Janine November 10, 2016 at 2:01 PM  

That's the personal touch that people love!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP