Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wedding -Whint and Dallas

I was lucky enough to fly up to Brisbane to photograph Whint and Dallas' wedding. I've decided I'm a big fan of Brisbane. Super friendly people. Must be the weather. Can't be in a bad mood when the sun is shining like that.





Whint walked up the aisle on the arm of her dashing son. It was a really sweet moment.





Whint and Dallas were so relaxed, so happy, all day. It was a joy to see.







I love this shot. Sneaky.



Whint's bouquet with some glittery goodness behind it.



Whint and Dallas introduced me to the wonder that is Cunningham Pier in Brisbane. We got there right on dusk. The sky was doing what it does best.





We spotted three other wedding parties when we were down there. Which meant three other photographers. I got all excited and wanted to run up and high five them and say 'how awesome is this pier and that sunset", but thought it might seem a little unprofessional, so settled for a knowing smile and nod instead.



My favourite shot of Whint from the day.





Whee! (No really, I'm mature.)





Thanks Whint and Dallas for indulging my love of travel and having me at your wedding. Twas an absolute delight.

And an enormous thanks to Andrea who came to me in my hour of need and helped me out. Your generosity is astounding my dear, and I'm ever so grateful for it.

* Meaghan xox

7 comments:

Katie September 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Awesome work Meaghan!!! I LOVE that last one. Whint is a stunning bride and her dress is divine.

whint September 22, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Oh Meaghan you are beautiful... thankyou sooo much... these are awesome...I have been waiting ever so impatiently...but well worth the wait!!!
Now to wait for the rest ;)

Love your work babe
xx

Rana September 22, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Totally totally gorgeous. Whint you are stunning :) Meaghan you captured that perfectly :)

Jenny Goddard September 22, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Whint looks absolutely gorgeous and radiant!!!! Wonderful shots as usual Meaghan.

Jen Stocks September 22, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

These are absolutely fabulous woman! Love the 'sneaky' one, and the one of Whint in the air! How good is Brisbane alright! Love the place!

Bianca September 22, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Oh these are fabulous! I love the last shot, its intimate and gentle. What a lucky girl Whint is to have you capture her day, she looks beautiful.

sarah black October 5, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

These are really beautiful Meaghan, I feel like they are all so personal, and very special. Stunning work.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP