Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sweetheart Session - Sarah and Cain

I almost didn't make it to my photo shoot with Sarah and Cain. I went to jump into my car and the engine made that awful awful noise: silence. Flat battery. I may or may not have left the ignition clicked on.



But I got there eventually, and Sarah and Cain were so patient. They didn't even laugh at me. I would have laughed at me.





Sarah and Cain have known each other for eons. Since primary school in fact. They were 'girlfriend and boyfriend'. Sarah remembers getting her best friend to dump Cain on lunch time for her. 'It was just the way it was done,' she explained. You don't have to explain to me. I've totally been there.







Sarah and Cain are fun. Just plain fun. They joke and giggle and tease and muck around. They're the reason our shoot was such a blast. They were themselves, from head to toe and inside out.





Then it was on to the beach!



There's just something about this photo. Just something about it, right?





It was fitting we went to the beach because Sarah and Cain are having a beach wedding. Complete with thongs on their feet. They want it to be relaxed and stress free. A celebration rather than a huge kafuffle. Makes perfect sense to me.







And i've saved my favourite two shots until last.



So.Much.Fun.




This really was a super fun shoot. Not a second did I feel like I was working. I was just hanging out with friends. No better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.


* Meaghan

15 comments:

Natalie October 20, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Oh wow LOVE the first one Meaghan. You have such a creative eye. Oh and i would have laughed at you..tee hee.

LK October 20, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! One of the best e-session I've seen so far!

Kirsten October 20, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Ohh it looks like so much fun! can't wait to see the wedding photos!

gemma Higgins-Sears October 20, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

you find the most gorgeous locations!! stunning images as always... stunning couple!!

Danielle Stahl October 20, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

That first shot... my absolute FAV!!!! Stunning couple!

Amanda K October 20, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

They look like such a fun couple! Gorgeous shots, the confetti is a great idea.

Sarah October 21, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Oh my god! I love love love them!!! Thank you sooo much! You are amazing! So glad I found you and you agreed to be our wedding photographer xox

Belinda Gibson October 21, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

That's my sister, and my brother-in law to be.....every single photo is beautiful, gorgeous, awesome and shows them both in the light I see them in every day!! Great job!!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE October 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Liam P - I accidently deleted your comment. I'm so sorry! I'd love love love if you'd write it again. I promise I won't delete it this time.

Thanks everyone else for your comments too. They make my day.

And Sarah, making you guys happy is the best job satisfaction a gal could have.

xox

Charmaine Otto October 22, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

MEAGHAN COOK....You ROCK!!! No other words will suffice...LOVE love your work!!

Char...x

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE October 22, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Liam P - Gremlins keep eating your comment. I published it this time, but it hasn't appeared. So sorry. But I really appreciate the time you took to comment, twice. xxox

Bianca October 23, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Wow! These are so much fun, they had me hooked! What an amazing couple. Love your work, but you already know that!
Bx

Unknown October 25, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

LOve this session :)

katie October 25, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

SOOOOO brilliant Meaghan. You are super awesome.

jackie October 26, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

another brilliant session!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP