Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneak Peek - Sarah and Cain AND Robyn and Grant

I had back to back photo shoots this weekend. Both sweetheart sessions, both in magical locations, and both with couples I adore.

Hello Sarah, you cheeky thing you.




And hello Robyn and Grant. How perfectly placed were these flowers?





More very soon. I'm working on them right now. Well, kinda. I'm also checking out a new bike for Miles on the web due to his being full of water from today's expedition to the beach.

* Meaghan

What I'm listening to: Marie Antoinette soundtrack (It actually has it's own Wikipedia page. I should be suprised seeing as though there's a wiki page for everything, but still, for a soundtrack?)

7 comments:

sarah gibson October 20, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Stop looking for a bike for Miles and do my photos! hahaha! I'm dying to see them!!! xox

Peta October 20, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Great shots. I love the first one. Very original.

fiona carson October 20, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

oh look at those yellow flowers. Just stunning!

Whint October 20, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Just beautiful... I agree...love those flowers!

Renee Bell October 20, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

gorgeous as per usual... love them both :-)

Liam P October 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Sarah and Cain are a beautiful couple and only the most beautiful photos such as these would do them justice! Great Job!

Liam P October 21, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Sarah and Cain are a beautiful couple and only the most beautiful photos such as these would do them justice! Great Job!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP