Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chrissy



* Meaghan

'ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT' WORKSHOP UPDATE
My goodness I'm giddy with the response. I was worried that I would be teaching the workshop to my dog, but I've been saved. There are still places left for people who'd like to attend. I'd love to have you along so just get in touch and I'll send you some more information meaghan@meaghancook.com

Also, a few people have asked about having a workshop up in Shepparton. I'd love to go up for sure. I just need to see how many people would consider coming. If you're interested in attending a workshop in Shepparton email me meaghan@meaghancook.com

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

1 comments:

Life at no2 April 23, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Oh, so excited! Cant wait! Also, I just tagged you over at my blog, to play the 6th game. You need to repost the 6th image you posted on your blog! Pop over and have a look. And will see you soon xx

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP