Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hard at it

Despite evidence to the contrary (ie the extreme lack of movement on my blog of late) I've been working hard over the last few weeks.

I've been all over the country to photograph some glorious weddings. I've enjoyed the traveling, mainly because it gives me a chance to listen to the podcasts I like in the car (hello This American Life) without the kids demanding I turn it off and put Justine Clarke on instead.

Here's photographic proof that I've been working. This is me at Brigid and Carl's wedding.



Things I've learnt about myself that I didn't know before I looked at these photos:
1. I squint. A lot.
2. I have chubby fingers. Okay, I already knew that, but the photos rammed it home for me.
3. Farm machinery is hot.
4. I strike the most ridiculous poses when I'm shooting.
5. I should have brushed my hair a little better.

* Meaghan

Thanks to Lauren who came along to learn for the day for taking these photos.

3 comments:

Lara April 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

It's nice to see you in the photos Meags! You're looking very spiffy indeed - I really like that dress.

I'm off to Euroa again in a tick but I'll call you from there as Paul's folks have just left, and slowly life's returning to normal!

Sarah April 7, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Haha, I just decided to post a comment saying that I like seeing you in the photos and that I like your outfit - but Lara beat me to it. Good to know you're getting consistent messages from your fan club. xx

Ash April 7, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Looking good Meaghan!

I am sure it is a surprise being on the other side of the lens for once!

I'm a little concerned...I just don't know if Lauren understood the concept of the whole day...you take photos of the Bridge & Groom...not the Photographer! One Step at a time I suppose! Haha

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP