Monday, April 26, 2010

We built this city

Some people build their cities on rock and roll. Well, if they know what's good for them they do.

But this city was built out of way too brightly coloured plastic building blocks. Whilst listening to rock and roll. Well, Justine Clarke is kinda rock and roll, right?



Miles makes a very proud construction manager. I didn't set any of these shots up. He went and got my camera off my desk and asked me to photograph it. A photographer's kid, what can you do?



Minor adjustments.



Miles is so happy these days. I don't know whether it's turning four, or the new house, or the sense of calm that we have lulled into, but there's been a change in him. He's so happy all day long. He's not as frustrated and angry. He sings while he plays. He's NEVER done that before. So whilst I don't know the reason, I'll take this happy little kid any day.



Excuse me Ryan, can you get your backside out of my shot?!





* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

Janet Palmer April 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

oh my goodness soo cute :)

claire April 29, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

LOVE IT!!
How awesome that Miles is so happy! Maybe a reflection of his happy mama?
I love your photos xox

Walter May 30, 2022 at 1:31 AM  

Great bblog post

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP