Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding - Sarah and Cain

Sarah and Cain were sweethearts as little kids. When they were so little that they still had band-aids on there knees and sun kissed freckles on their noses. They rode bikes and hung on the monkey bars and told each other they loved each other. Neither at the time could have possibly known that they would end up falling in real grown up love, and getting married.







And married they were, in beautiful Queenscliff, surrounded by family and friends, with the sun shining down on them. Their wedding as without airs and graces. Without pretension. Rather it was filled with pure, sweet, real love. That same love they shared in the school yard all those years ago.













I just love the absolute joy on Sarah's face in these two photos. Absolute joy.

























The reception was held at the Esplanade Hotel in Queenscliff, which has one of the best views in the Bellarine area.













Sarah, you know you hold a special place in my heart, and you know why. I wish you nothing but overwhelming happiness.

Everyone can see Sarah and Cain's slideshow HERE.

* Meaghan

5 comments:

Bianca Dopson April 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Love, Love, Love!!! So beautiful and what a gorgeous little love story to pass on.

Geelong Baby Market April 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Meaghan, I have just stumbled across your site and your photos are just beautiful, I love them. How very talented you are.I adore the 2md one in the field, just stunning...

Janina
piccadillymarket.blogspot.com

Bel Gibson April 13, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Every single one of the photos you took for Sarah and Cain were DEVINE!!! I have too many faves, as does Mum! Thanks for some of the beautiful ones you took of Phoebe too.

Now I am trying to convince Michael to get you to do some family ones for me for my birthday!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE April 13, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Thanks Belle! I loved photographing Phoebe. Family photos are a great idea. Surely Michael can be convinced with the promise of a meal at the pub afterwards. x

Sarah Gibson April 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Oh I will never grow tired of looking at our wedding day photos- if I haven't said it one million times already Thankyou Meaghan we love them!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP