Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wedding - Stephanie and Kris

Stephanie and Kris' wedding was all about the love. And there was plenty of it on their wedding day. It was a very emotional wedding, with not a dry eye in the place on more than one occasion.







Getting ready for a wedding is always so glamourous.



Steph had the help of her mum and aunt to get ready. They did a great job getting all those ties in place on her immaculate gown.





It's show time.









It was a very. emotional. day.









Steph's response to signing the marriage certificate. Gold.



I was stoked that Pete was in the bridal party. Remember him and Monique, who I photographed not long ago? He was so much fun on our shoot, that I knew he'd be a blast at the wedding. And he didn't disappoint.









*love* this shot of the boys.




And the girls were just as sweet as pie.



Steph was a dream to photograph during their sweetheart session, and a dream come true to photograph on her wedding day.









The reception was at the Sheraton Four Points overlooking the bay. The rain threatened all day, but stayed away until we were safely inside and enjoying the cake.





Best man putting the final touches on his speech.







And a few more of the newly wedded couple to round out the wonderful day.







*Meaghan

WANT TO SEE MORE?

There are more photos from Stephanie getting ready over on Swoon Brides!

Swoon Brides is a great new wedding resource for all couples planning their wedding. The blog is constantly updated with great wedding ideas and inspiration such as the latest dress fashions, ideas for your reception and real weddings from across Australia.

I've happily lent some photos from Steph and Kris' weddings to Swoon Brides to show the readers. Go and check it out here, and be sure to read other posts because there's some fabulous ideas on there.

6 comments:

Mandy October 3, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Totally totally 100% gorg. What a stunning couple. Oh man, I love these!

Renee Bell October 3, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

gorgeous Meaghan!!!!
I love your wedding photography... I just gotta find a fella and then you are so here and doing my photos!!!

Bianca October 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Stunning as usual. I love your weddings, you have a real style, I could pick your shots anywhere and I love them!!!!
BTW what a gorgeous Bride :o)

astrogirl529 October 3, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

They are absolutely beautiful Meaghan! Thanks for letting me come along.

susan Wall October 4, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

wow awesome work here Meaghan!!!
Such beautiful, emotive images.

Merryn Gomez October 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Meaghan these are just beautiful. What an absolutely gorgeous bride. You have done a magnificent job capturing all the special moments that make up the story of a wedding day. I love them all.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP