Monday, January 11, 2010

Brand new beautiful wedding album

I've spent 12 months finding the perfect wedding album. I've hunted and hunted. I didn't want the usual matted black leather album. I didn't even want those magazine style coffee table books that are currently around. I knew I wanted something spectacular, something unique, and something worthy of holding a couple's wedding memories.

And I've finally found it. I love it, I love it, I love it.



The outside box has vintage wall paper patterning, a sweet strip of ribbon, and the couple's name embossed in silver.



This is the album itself. It has been custom designed and made especially for me (talk about making me feel special!) It has a cut out window in the front which allows the couples initials to be seen. The cover itself is linen soft enough you could sleep on it.



Look at all those pages! I knew I wanted an album that would be able to showcase more than a mere 30 photos. 30 photos is not enough to tell the story of a wedding day. So this album has 100 pages, enough for 150 photos. It was one of my main priorities when finding the perfect album because the story of a wedding day is really important to me, and I wanted the album to be able to tell it properly.



I'm in love with the inside of this album. Each page is unique. The pages themselves are thick and tactile. There are beautiful vintage wall paper designs all the way through the album, which is a pure delight.





This album is yellow (yellow being my favourite colour). But it can be any colour you like. Traditional black, sleek white. Or it can matched to the colours that were in the wedding. Red, aquamarine, tangerine, aubergine, fawn. Any.colour.at.all.



I really do love this album. I cannot wait to show it you all in person. It's currently sitting on display on top of my piano, and I can't help picking it up, running my hands across the cover, breathing in the paper smell and admiring the detail. It's just that wonderful.

* Meaghan

8 comments:

Amanda January 12, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Being a Graphic Designer I love pretty much any paper product, but this album is... WOW... stunning! Where is it from? Who makes them? Could you email me the supplier so I can look at more of them!?

Lana January 12, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Meaghan where have you found these amazing albums? Truly, truly gorgeous - makes me want to get married all over again just so I can have one ;)

Lauren January 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Seriously Stunning! It looks devine :)

gemma Higgins-Sears January 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

ok these are DIVINE.

Renee Bell January 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

ahhh - they are adorable... and your words just make me want one....

LBA January 12, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

really, really, really, really GORGEOUS !! Very yummy - lucky brides and grooms!

Anonymous January 12, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

hi meaghan would you mind sharing with us who makes these albumns, its stunning!

Kelly Trow January 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Oh Meaghan...this is just divine and I can see you've put a lot of work into it. You have some very lucky clients!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP