Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedding - Courtney and Dana

I'd been excited about Courtney and Dana's wedding for months. The 'can't sleep the night before' kind of excited. They got married before Christmas in one of the most stunning chapels in Melbourne.

If you listen closely, you can hear the choir of angels singing.



Dana's surname is Bentley. So their wedding cars were bentleys. Naturally.



Enter the beaming bride. Court, you really did glow.







I love smiley guests at a wedding. Makes my job a snap.



And Courtney and Dana's guests were some of the best dressed I've ever seen.



The light bouncing of Court's head in this one makes me sigh out loud.







We wandered over to the beautiful grounds of Melbourne Uni for some photographs. I did not appreciate the beauty of the grounds when I was a student there. I just put my head down and get to and from class as swiftly as possible. Silly! How could I have missed this?





Formal photo of the wonderful bridal party ...



... enter a random gaggle of students. Peace.





This next (large) handful of photos of Dana and Courtney are some of my favourite of a couple on their wedding day. It's the way they are so relaxed. So relaxed with each other. You can tell they are 100 per cent themselves in each other's company.







See what I mean?





And you noticed Courtney's shoes right? Exquisite. Of course Court was going to have fabulous shoes. Especially after she turned up to their sweetheart session in those knockout sequin shoes. Would you call that cornflour blue?










Two of the most genuine smiles. Ever.



All the best to you both. You know how awesome I think you are. Don't change.

* Meaghan

You can view Courtney and Dana's slideshow by clicking HERE

4 comments:

Christine Pobke January 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Beautiful wedding, Meaghan!! :) Everyone looks SO radiant and happy - you are amazing. :)

Natalie January 13, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

love love love oh gosh what more can I say. What a stunning wedding with photos to match.

Philly January 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

Stunning work as always!

tasj January 13, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

beautiful stuff Meaghan! My fav's the walking away shot at the end x x x

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP