Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Carroll family

Let's start this photo session with a group hug.



You've already met the Carroll family. I've written lovingly about them here and here. These people are sunshine in my life.



Quinn is growing out of baby stage. He and Eva are starting to form their solid friendship bonds. Eva chats to him, sings to him, shows him the actions to songs. Quinn looks at her adoringly.





Oh Eva, you really are going to change the world some day.







Quinn is wearing his daddy's shirt. It was Nick's when he was a bub. There's a photo of Nick wearing it when he was just a it older than Quinn. The similarities in the way they look is remarkable.







Sarah gets me. She's the one I send text messages to when the kids are pushing my limits (and are usually being too loud for me to be able to talk on the phone). She never says to me that they're just kids being kids. She knows that wouldn't help me. Instead she listens, sympathises in all the right places, and helps my find laugher in the madness.







I love this moment between Eva and Sarah so much it kinda hurts in my chest.





My love to you all. Even though I'm far away, I think of you often. Kiss the kids for me.



* Meaghan

6 comments:

Kristen Cook February 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Nothing shot of gorgeous Meaghan - they will be so thrilled with them, no doubt at all.

gemma Higgins-Sears February 3, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

umm, wow. just GORGEOUS. that light is amazing.. or should i say what you've done with it!
stunning, classic. yum.

Netra Chetty February 4, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Great work Meaghan. Wonderful light in these as well! Such great emotiona nd connection - well done

Sarah February 4, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I love these! i especially love that you make the bush look so stylish.

Natalie February 4, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Oh that last shot is gorgeous. Such heartfelt words, you can see how much they mean to you in the photos. Stunning..all of them

Gemma Troy February 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

wow these are stunning! the light is beautiful and you can feel the love between the family.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP