Thursday, November 25, 2010

In the beginning

When I started my photography business I had no idea where it would take me. I never could have imagined winning awards, travelling overseas and meeting countless wonderful people (many of whom I am now so lucky to call my friends).

Being a photographer has made me a better person. I'm a better mother because I've got balance in my life. I'm stimulated creatively so am more content when I'm looking after the children. I feel like I'm giving something to the world, so I'm not feeling frustrated and useless. I get out of bed excited at what might come.

So when I see other people embarking on the same journey I get really excited. Little do they know of the great things that will come!

This is Sara. She has the world at her feet as she starts her own photography business. Sara needed photos of herself for her website, so we headed out into the dusk sunlight ( along with a thousand mosquitos!) for a fun photoshoot. Sara came to my photography business workshop, and it was terrific to see her again.

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

meaghancook03

Mwwwwwwwwa!

meaghancook04

meaghancook06

meaghancook07

meaghancook10

meaghancook09

I wish the wonderul Sara the absolute best. May your journey be as wondrous and fulfilling as mine has been.

meaghancook08

* Meaghan

Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

Steve Elmer November 25, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

If Sara can steal half of your skills, she'll be set for good :)

Life at no2 November 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

They're great Meaghan! Can't wait to have ours done this weekend!

Sarah Bowen November 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

All the best Sara!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP