Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweetheart session - Becky and David

Some people make you laugh with your whole body. You know that laugh where everything jiggles. Even the parts of you that you really wish didn't jiggle.

Becky and David make me jiggle.





It's really hard to hold the camera still when you're jiggling!





These two were awesome during their sweetheart session. Even when I asked them to lie down in the middle of a pathway. Sure, they looked at me funny, and perhaps questioned what on earth I was doing, but they went with it.





I love having couples who find me from all the way on the other side of the world, like Becky and Dave who live in England. But the down side is that they then go back home after their wedding, and I secretly wish they lived around the corner so we could catch up for coffee on a lazy Sunday morning.



I'll just have to settle for being grateful that wonderful people like Becky and Dave come into my life at all. And even more grateful that I get to be their to witness their weddings, and capture those moments that they will talk about for the rest of their lives.

* Meaghan

I've already written about their wonderful (stylish!) wedding. Be sure to check it out here.

4 comments:

LK January 24, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

I never get tired looking at your images Meaghan! They are always so original!

Eileen January 24, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

These are awesome Meaghan.. The way you spoke about them had me captivated, they sound like wonderful people!

Debbie January 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

What a lovely couple. These shots are beautiful Meaghan

Philly January 24, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Just gorgeous Meaghan...as always!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP