Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Amoung the chaos, there was Easter

I really debated putting these photos onto the blog. Easter was so long ago, and the point of a blog is to be relevant and up to date. Photos from Easter are neither relevant nor up to date. To make it worse, the photos were from a few days before easter. Even more out of date!

But I do love the photos, so I'm going to inflict them on you regardless of relevance.



Usually at Easter we will dye eggs, but there was no way Amba was letting food dye onto the new bench tops. Not when we'd been only living there a few days. He made the right call because I'm incredibly clumsy and would have undoubtedly ended up with a stained kitchen.

So instead I boiled some eggs, got the glue out and the kids stuck coloured paper to them. They then put them into decorative patty pan cases which were doubling as nests for the purposes of the activity.



I love easter daisy. And Ryan's face when he's concentrating.





The grandparents loved getting their little present on easter Sunday. Some of the eggs were a little cracked, and there had been a few casualties that had to go in the compost by then, but all in all they were still lovely.

And very tempting for little fingers.




Remember the wedding of Scott and Diana? It's being featured over on Portobello Bride. There are detail shots on there that I didn't include in my post about the wedding, as well as extra info about who made/did what in the wedding. You can see it here.

* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

5 comments:

gemma Higgins-Sears April 20, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

well, your doing better than me. My images from easter still haven't been looked at!!

Beautiful images... and happy (late) easter!! xx

Renee Bell April 20, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

gorgeous!!!!
Happy easter, better late than never...

djbphotography April 20, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Lovely captures. Great brightness and colours.

Happy Easter!!

bianca April 20, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

OMG these are fabulous! You are such a fun mum! How gorgeous does your kitchen look? x

Bekie Marie April 21, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Love easter crafts & easter daisy's!! :o)

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP